It is said that the Tomb of the Twelve was created to hold the royal guard of an ancient lich-king. Their remains were bound in sacred linens and sealed in urns of pure silver. A lone guardian ensures that these elite warriors do not rise again. Unjustly banished, the Guardian swore to keep this burial ground in exchange for eternal life and the right to reclaim the honor that was lost.
Component List[edit | edit source]
This expansion includes:
- 1 Rulesheet
- Four heroes, consisting of:
- Three monster groups, consisting of:
- Two new quests:
- Oath of the Outcast: After hearing word that the Guardian has vanished, the heroes are tasked with finding the mountain that houses the Twelve. However, swarms of razorwings have been seen flying above, carrying silver urns in order to call upon the undead warriors. The heroes must stop the razorwings and other beasts from stealing the urns.
- Prison of Ice and Lies: The heroes must return to capture the bones of the Twelve, while a group of Flesh Moulders attempt to bring back the warriors. The heroes must also attempt to save the Guardian's life.
- 1 Overlord card, "Hidden Wings" (Play this card during your turn and choose 1 monster group.Move up to 3 monsters in that group up to 3 spaces.)
- 1 Quest card
- 1 Rumor card