A strange curse taints everything. It clings to the flesh and lingers within the lungs, a poison that destroys the soul while leaving the body to shamble on. A small settlement of the damned has formed near the border, a collection of unfortunate trespassers now unable to leave the accursed land. You have joined their number, but not their despair. Ready your gear and bolster your courage; your journey into the Mistlands is about to begin.
The rumors of an undead army massing in the Mistlands have led you to journey closer to this cursed realm. Within the twisting, shifting mists, the servitors of Waiqar the Undying bicker and maneuver for power, preying upon each other until the day that Waiqar deems his forces powerful enough to march forth once more. This land is no friend to a hero of Terrinoth and as soon as you enter, you’ll feel the pervasive mists eating away at your very soul. Yet to uncover the truth behind the dangers within, you must enter the mists…
Strange tidings emerge from the Mistlands, seeping out of the ever-present fog. Long the domain of Waiqar and his servants, the Mistlands are rightly shunned by many—but a corrosive power that threatens all Terrinoth is now massing within the Mistlands’ borders.
Mists of Bilehall is the sixth expansion for Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition).
- 1 rulebook and Campaign guide
- 12 monster figures, consisting of:
- 8 Shop Item cards
- 4 Condition cards (Terrified)
- 3 Relic cards
- Fear Eater / Blade of Brivala
- Undertaker's Coat / Undertaker's Coat
- The White Crown / Waiqar's Favor
- 6 Tainted cards
- 6 Monster cards
- 5 Travel Event cards
- 3 Lieutenant cards
- 13 Map tiles
- 3 Old wall tokens
- 12 Crumbling Terrain tokens
- 8 Hero tokens
- 5 Condition tokens
- 3 Lieutenant tokens
- This is the first expansion to not include any heroes or hero classes.
- All quests from this expansion take place in the Mistlands and therefore features the tainted deck.
- Do note that this expansion does not feature any Rumor cards
The new condition added in this expansion is Terrified.
- Act I Items: