The stronghold of Deephall was once home to a thriving, peaceful community, but now, the mountain city lies under constant threat of invasion. A horde of undead, led by dark priests, attacks Deephall constantly. These unending attacks deplete the city’s guards and erode the peoples’ resolve. Four heroes are all that stands between Deephall and the city’s extinction.
This expansion includes:
- Four heroes, consisting of:
- Three monster groups, consisting of:
- Crypt Dragons; 1 red and 1 tan
- Two new quests:
- Guardians of Deephall
- The Curse of Iona
- 1 Overlord card, "Power in Numbers" (Play this card during your turn and choose a map tile. If there are more monsters on that map tile than heroes, each hero on that tile suffers 1 and two , and each monster on that tile recovers 2 .)
- 1 Quest card
- 1 Rumor card
- This is the first Hero and Monster Collection set to mess with the archetype balance of the included heroes, with two Warriors and no Mages.